Articles from May 2011
- Tuesday, May 31, 2011 — One Stylish Bride, a fantastic website offering brides wedding-day inspiration, did a piece on one of our recent weddings at The Wadsworth Mansion!Kim and Jonathan had such a beautiful vision for their wedding day, that they've gotten many nods from the ... Read More »
- Tuesday, May 24, 2011 — Just a little over a month ago, construction and plumbing teams headed into the women's bathroom at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake.Just two and a half weeks later, with lots of sweat, hard work and the design magic of Pam Palmeri of Simply Custom Upholstery, ... Read More »
- Tuesday, May 24, 2011 — Spring is in full swing at The Pavilion. Take a look at this lovely Thank You note sent from one of our brides married at The Pavilion on Crystal Lake just recently. Read More »
- Tuesday, May 24, 2011 — The Connecticut Wedding Group is very excited to announce our new-found partnership with Haveli India. Haveli India is a fantastic, fantastic restaurant situated on Rt. 17 in Middletown, (just across from The Barns at Wesleyan Hills actually), where ... Read More »
- Tuesday, May 24, 2011 — If you're already booked with us here at The Connecticut Wedding Group, and are looking to register for your Marriage License in Middletown, just click on these two links below to get the process moving...http://www.cityofmiddletown.com/Health/health.htm ... Read More »
- Monday, May 23, 2011 — The Barns at Wesleyan Hills has once again made an appearance on "The Ultimate Wedding Blog", StyleMePretty.com. I can't say enough about how many stunning inspiration boards appear on this website. Any bride, especially any bride who is looking ... Read More »
- Friday, May 20, 2011 — A year ago this Spring we were celebrating the wedding of Kathleen and Danny, a beautiful couple whose upbeat friends and family kept the party going until the wee hours of the morning that April night.Since the Spring of 2010, we have re-leveled our ... Read More »
- Wednesday, May 18, 2011 — The Pavilion on Crystal Lake is proud to be hosting this year's Wedding Industry Leaders Conference on Wednesday, July 6, 2011 from 9:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.There, Alan Berg, author and wedding marketing expert will be speaking on a series of topics pertinent ... Read More »
- Wednesday, May 18, 2011 — In the wedding business, we're always thinking ahead. Whether it's to this weekend's upcoming events, to the weddings six months from now, or to the weddings we are just booking for 2012 and 2013... we can't help but have our heads in two places ... Read More »
- Wednesday, May 18, 2011 — To say these two hold a special place in our hearts here at The Connecticut Wedding Group is an understatement. A full post with all of their pictures and commentary is to come, but here are a few shots that were recently posted by the fabulously ... Read More »
- Thursday, May 12, 2011 — Kathy and Mark were married with us just a few weeks ago at the beautiful Pavilion on Crystal Lake. Even though the skies were a little cloudy, they were able to tie the knot inside on our dance floor surrounded by their closest family and friends. ... Read More »
- Monday, May 9, 2011 — This set of pictures really shows you what putting a gorgeous wedding together is all about. We always put in the order for sunshine, but this bride went the extra mile and had gorgeous details for her special day as well; bringing the whole event ... Read More »
- Friday, May 6, 2011 — Kim's Cottage Confections is a fantastic, tasty, bakery where so many of our brides have their cakes created. If you ever wanted to add a Wedding Cake to your Signature Wedding Package with us, Kim is the place to go!Take a look at some more pictures ... Read More »
Chef Lisitano wins 2013 Chef of the Year Award!
December 4th, 2013 12:00 AM
A Little Something From the Past to Brighten Our Day!
October 15th, 2013 12:00 AM
Christine and Frank's April wedding at the Barns at Wesleyan Hills!
October 4th, 2013 10:27 AM
Terrific review from The Knot!
October 4th, 2013 10:17 AM
Melissa & Nick Featured On Poptastic Bride
August 29th, 2013 12:00 AM